Sweet Potatoes in the Instant Pot


When I show you how I make “baked” sweet potatoes in the Instant Pot, you may never make them any other way again. They are so easy and delicious and ready in less than thirty minutes!



One of the most frequent uses for my Instant Pot these days is to make these “baked” sweet potatoes. I do them in batches, so I always have some on hand and ready to re-heat. The texture comes out perfect.

Sweet Potatoes in the Instant Pot

When I show you how I make "baked" sweet potatoes in the Instant Pot, you make never make them any other way again. They are so easy and delicious!
Course Side Dish
Cuisine American
Keyword baked sweet potato, instant pot, sweet potatoes
Prep Time 1 minute
Cook Time 28 minutes
Total Time 29 minutes
Servings 4 servings
Calories 111 kcal

Ingredients

4 sweet potatoes raw
1.5 cup water

Instructions

Rinse and scrub the sweet potatoes.
Add the water to the Instant Pot.
Place the steaming trivet inside, and lay the potatoes on top.
Place the lid on, and seal the pot.
Use manual mode to set on pressure cook for 18 minutes.
Allow the device to depressurize "naturally." This takes about 15 minutes. (Pressure valve will lower)
Carefully remove the lid, and serve immediately.
Leftovers can be refrigerated for about a week.

Recipe Notes

The potatoes I used were all between 8 and 10 ounces. Cooking times may vary if your potatoes are significantly bigger or smaller than mine.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel